|Hi, I am Kara Kennedy O’Connell. I was raised in Downers Grove, lived in Chicago for a few years after college, and then moved to La Grange over 20 years ago.I am familiar with the entire Chicago metropolitan area and know the West/Southwest suburbs like the back of my hand! Not just the real estate market, but the communities themselves. That’s important because what you are looking to buy or sell is not just a house, but a home and buying or selling a home is a tremendous personal and financial investment. As for real estate – it’s kind of in my blood. I grew up with my mother working as an extremely successful Realtor and being around it for so many years made the business second nature for me.I am here to offer you my professional expertise and knowledge of the area. Whether you are listing your home or looking to purchase a home, I am fully committed to making the experience a positive one. I am here to find you a HOME or sell your HOME.My background in marketing and sales will provide the results you hope to achieve. I will be there every step of the way and will always be committed to you and your HOME!I received my degree from Indiana University in Business Marketing and subsequently held positions in marketing research, sales, and customer service over the years. I have been very involved in volunteer activities within the school and church communities in the western suburbs.
- As a first time condo-buyer, I was nervous initially looking for the right home. Kara was knowledgeable, kind, and extremely helpful in helping me find the right place. I just closed last Friday and am extremely happy with my purchase! Thanks Kara!
- We worked with Kara for the first time last summer and highly recommend her to any home buyers looking in the LaGrange, Western Springs, Burr Ridge, and Hinsdale area. She is the most responsive real estate agent we have every worked with and we felt she knew exactly what we were looking for in a matter of days. This saved us a lot of time and made our home purchasing process very efficient. She is aggressive, has excellent instincts but is extremely friendly and honest. What more do you want from a real estate agent?
- As a client service manager in both the hospitality and financial services industries, I can attest to the outstanding client service that Kara provided in two recent transactions. Kara is a true professional in every sense of the word. I was very pleased with her real estate marketing, pricing and negotiation skills. Kara also pays close attention to all the details from listing through closing. I’ve invested in many properties in addition to several personal residiences over the past 30 years and Kara is the best agent I’ve ever worked with. I look forward to working with Kara on all my future real estate transactions!
- Kara is the best. She is very organized, efficient, and knowledgeable. Scheduling appointments to see homes was very easy. She makes you feel like you are her only client. We will use her again!
- Kara’s really a great person to work with. From the start, she was super helpful, knowledgable, punctual, responsive, and very proactive. She was always ready to handle twists and turns thrown at me from other sellers. Not only does she care about what you want, she doesn’t try to push you in any direction that you don’t want to go. She’s about making you happy and finding you a home that you love. Even after the closing, she’s always willing to answer questions, provide advice and guidance around the house, home ownership, market analyses, and whatever.
- My fiance and myself enjoyed working with Kara. She was always quick to respond to emails and concerns and did her best to ensure we got the house we wanted. She is very pleasant and easy to work with. I definitely plan on using her again someday when we look for a bigger family home.
- Kara was great. She was very patient while showing me many properties. When it came time to go to contract, she walked me through the whole process from beginning to end.
Visit my Zillow page for more testimonials.